BOL BRAC – HVAR ISLAND TOUR
Fill up your ‘batteries’ during the night and be ready to meet us on prearranged place to start day that you will remember. As soon as we move away from the cost you will feel the joy and adrenalin of this trip. With all comfort of our boat, skipper will take you to our first stop, Milna on island Brac. Take time for a morning coffee in this nice fisherman place. After coffee you are awake and ready to proceed to one of the best beaches in all word called Golden Horn in town Bol. AFter free time for swimming, exploring or just enjoying cold drink on this beach we will go directly to Croatian sunniest place, Hvar town. We will drop you off on the waterfront to give you time for exploring this charmy old Dalmatioan town. Now you are only few steps from Hvar’s Cathedral, and if you move your head little up you will see stunning Fortica fortress. Go there and enjoy in a magnificant panoramic view.
After enjoying time in Hvar very short drive will take us futher, to the Pakleni islands where you can enjoy in swimming, exploring or eating in one of the lovely restaurants in Palmizana bay. We suggest you to take a short break of the sun and take a walk little inside of the beach which will give you unforgetable feeling of nature walking among many different plants, such as different cactuses and other greenery and flowers. Or just go to famous Laganini bech club here in Palmizana and enjoy in great coctails.
At the end of the day we will start our trip back to Split/Trogir but on return way little heavier than on the beggining of this tour, heavier by memories that every person will take with on the way back.
- Small group experience
- Coffe break in beautiful fishermans village Milna
- Enjoy on stunning Golden Cape
- Navy submarine tunnel expirience
- Swimm inside of Palmizana bay
- Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Trogir meeting point – in front of fortress Kamerlengo
- Split meeting point – Matejuška pier
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, bring a hat, sun cream and comfortable shoes.
- Wear casual and light clothes. Water/windproof jackets will be provided.
- free pick up (subject of availability)
- entrance ticket for the Blue Cave
- cold drinks
- snorkeling gear
- water/windproof jacket
- lunch is at your own expense