BLUE CAVE – HVAR ISLAND TOUR
Join us on unforgetable trip thru Dalmatian arhipelago with Blue Cave as a highlight of the trip.
First we will pick you up at the prearranged meeting point in Trogir or Split and take you directly with our speedboat to Bisevo Island, where you will see natural phenomenon called the Blue Cave.
Next place to visit is Komiza town where you will enjoy free time for morning coffee and exploring this old Dalmatian village.
After Komiza our way lead us towards Stiniva Bay, Green Cave and Budikovac bay, where you will spend few hours on swimming and relaxing. After great time on Bisevo and Vis island our way lead us to Pakleni islands with free time for swimming and enjoying sand beach and beautiful restaurants.
Next destination is the famous town of Hvar, one of the most beautiful bays in the world, and a rich cultural heritage location as well. Its seven-century old walls are vaiting for You, climb up the hill and visit ancient Fortica fortress. Take easy walk around the town to discover its narrow streets, heritage,charms and delights.
After enjoying Hvar town and maybe having a drink at one of its famous bars, it’s time to to return to Split and Trogir. During our way home you will enjoy beautiful sunset over the sea.
- Small group experience
- Experience the stuning beauty of the Blue Cave
- Take a picture between clifs of Stiniva Cove
- Catch light beam inside the Green Cave
- Swimm inside of Budikovac bay
- Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Trogir meeting point – in front of fortress Kamerlengo
- Split meeting point – Matejuška pier
- In order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, bring a hat, sun cream and comfortable shoes.
- Wear casual and light clothes. Water/windproof jackets will be provided.
- free pick up (subject of availability)
- entrance ticket for the Blue Cave
- cold drinks
- snorkeling gear
- water/windproof jacket
- lunch is at your own expense